- What: A four day Arctic sailing and hiking adventure aboard a luxurious catamaran, enjoying the spectacular Norwegian fjords during some of the longest days of the year (midnight sun).
- Who: Exclusive group of 6 people, along with Olympic medallist, Sara Isakovic (see below), along with your own host and skipper
- Where: Start and finish from Tromsø, Norway. 3 nights/4 days.
- When: 15-18th June, 19-22nd June, 23-26th June (sold out)
As an Olympic medallist, Sara Isakovic knows the importance of the right mindset and the role it plays in our everyday lives. Since retiring from swimming, and completing a Masters in Performance Psychology, Sara has dedicated her life to sharing the mental tools and tricks she has learnt to help people overcome any challenge that life throws at them. As one of the hosts, Sara will provide a very unique and intimate experience for you and leave you with a whole new perspective on life
The Golden Eagle
The Golden Eagle is a unique Lagoon 440 Catamaran with luxurious accommodation, rebuilt and equipped for the Arctic environment. We have emphasised modern features for explorers who may be in search of that little extra touch of comfort while cruising the Norwegian Fjords around Tromsø and Lyngen.
Overall Length: 44 feet
Passenger Capacity: 6
Cruising Speed: 7-9 Knots
Bathrooms with shower: 3
Food and Catering
Sample menu for the trip
Fresh fruit & hot oatmeal topped with brown sugar/cinnamon/trail mix
Toast with selection of smoked salmon, sliced meats, cheeses and vegetables
Fresh Coffee, Tea & Juice
Fresh fish soup made with your own catch of cod, served with toasted bread & spreads.
Halloumi salad with quinoa, grilled vegetables & feta
Traditional Norwegian vegetable stew, with wild rice and broccoli.
Grilled chicken / stuffed peppers with couscous and roasted vegetables
Route and Itinerary
(Click the map to view details of each day)
What is included in this experience:
- A guided sailing tour onboard a luxury catamaran
- Mental & Physical coaching from Olympic medallist, Sara Isakovic
- All inclusive, healthy meal plans for 3 nights, 4 days
- Skipper to guide the week
- Various onshore and offshore activities
- All ages welcome and no sailing experience required
Price: 12,000 NOK (€1,300) per person
SPECIAL OFFER: Book a yacht (6 people) and receive your very own Helly Hansen Jacket (Made in Norway) for each member of the group!
"It is only in adventure that people succeed in knowing themselves"
UPDATE: 18 April 2017 - only 2 boats remaining
15-18th June, 19-22nd June
With our friends and partners at Pukka Travels, we aim to foster an environment that enables our guests to become as inspired as possible without sacrificing the comfort and service expected when travelling in such remote locations.
This is a trip of a lifetime and we want to ensure that you will go home with stories to be passed on for generations to come.