- What: A four day Arctic sailing adventure aboard a luxurious catamaran, enjoying the spectacular Norwegian fjords and nature during some of the longest days of the year (midnight sun)
- Who: Exclusive group of 6 people, along with a professional MAP Coach (Mental/Physical) and your own personal skipper
- Where: Start and finish from Tromsø, Norway. 3 nights/4 days
- When: May 2018. Enquire for specific days.
The Golden Eagle
The Golden Eagle is a unique Lagoon 440 Catamaran with luxurious accommodation, rebuilt and equipped for the Arctic environment. We have emphasised modern features for explorers who may be in search of that little extra touch of comfort while cruising the Norwegian Fjords around Tromsø and Lyngen.
Overall Length: 44 feet
Passenger Capacity: 6
Cruising Speed: 7-9 Knots
Bathrooms with shower: 3
Food and Catering
Sample menu for the trip
Fresh fruit & hot oatmeal topped with brown sugar/cinnamon/trail mix
Toast with selection of smoked salmon, sliced meats, cheeses and vegetables
Fresh Coffee, Tea & Juice
Fresh fish soup made with your own catch of cod, served with toasted bread & spreads.
Halloumi salad with quinoa, grilled vegetables & feta
Traditional Norwegian vegetable stew, with wild rice and broccoli.
Grilled chicken / stuffed peppers with couscous and roasted vegetables
Route and Itinerary
(Click the map to view details of each day)
What is included in this experience:
- A guided sailing tour onboard a luxury catamaran
- Mental & Physical coaching from a certified MAP Coach
- All inclusive, healthy meal plans for 3 nights, 4 days
- Professional skipper to guide the week
- Various onshore and offshore activities
- All ages welcome and no sailing experience required
Price: Enquire below (subject to dates/group size)
SPECIAL OFFER: Book a yacht (6 people) and receive your very own Helly Hansen Jacket for each member of the group!
"It is only in adventure that people succeed in knowing themselves"
Join us in the Arctic
Join us on an unforgettable experience to some of the most remote and spectacular parts of Northern Norway
We aim to foster an environment that enables our guests to become as inspired as possible without sacrificing the comfort and service expected when travelling in such remote locations.
This is a trip of a lifetime and we want to ensure that you will go home with stories to be passed on for generations to come.